Ribbon Organizer 2.0

posted on: Monday, August 12, 2013



Can we talk about ribbon for a moment? Bare with me I promise this is going some where. If you were to step into my craft room it would be very apparent that I'm kind of like the old crazy cat lady but I have this hankering for ribbon. It's a weird obsession to say the least.It always seems to be jumbled together into this unfathomable ball that turns me into some sort of scissor-wielding maniac when trying to unravel it. Luckily I've found a few ways to organize the chaos i.e. my five-minute ribbon organizer, but then there's all that crap ribbon that isn't on a spool. what the heck?! seriously, whoever decided that it was a good idea to sell ribbon "spool-less" was just itching for a good time thinking about all the women around the world who would go crazy trying to keep it organized. 

So here's my solution for the huge wad of ribbon you have shoved in your closet, inside your bookshelf, heck, in your underwear drawer (if you're into that sort of thing) and it's totally on the D.L. for how cheap it will cost. 

Seriously, so easy that I don't even think I need to explain it. Thank me later...with cookies preferably. 

1 comments:

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger