Back to School Sale...

posted on: Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Over the weekend I finally tackled opening some of the boxes from my studio. Moving is exhausting, but unpacking is unbearable. Sadly, our new house is lacking a space suitable for me to call my own--a place where I can let my creative juices flow, while not having to worry about two-year-old grabby hands sneaking away with my scissors and buttons.  

For the time being a small part of the basement has become mine. Most days I have to fight Brecken for the space and with pre-school starting soon I may actually get a few hours all to myself. In honor of my upcoming freedom I am celebrating with all of you! Last season's items are now up for grabs at 50-70% off their retail value. While shopping make sure to check out the new items in the store as well. 

All items will be shipped same day, yay!

Enjoy, my friends. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger